View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 02:02 PM   #339
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Remember 3 months ago when I was posting the rumors that the Chiefs could take an OT in rd 1? I remember hearing that from 3 different media places including Nate Taylor who I trust.

Well...they decided to take Niang who has almost everything you want. That guy was a potential first rd pick who was pushed down bc of a very strong class and an injury.

Eric Fisher has been a solid LT. I think we all appreciate him after last year. However, he is not a core player. If I have to decide to keep Fisher or Jones, I’m keeping Jones.

This seems to have been planned long ago. I could see us getting Niang ready to take over in 2021 and trading him for a high draft pick (2nd?) while creating $11.5 million to pay Jones.
You don’t get rid of Fisher until you have an actual proven replacement for him. Taking a chance on a LT is the last thing this team needs to do when he is the biggest piece to keeping our half billion dollar QB protected
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0