View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #331
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Yeah, as PAChiefs has pointed out, he seems to want a massive Frank Clark like deal, which I (and the FO) isn't interested in at all. But, if his market completely evaporates and his only choice is a one year "prove it" deal, I wonder if he'd be interested in joining Patrick Mahomes' Chiefs team and a loaded defensive line (where, unlike Seattle, he won't be the recipient of the highest % of double teams in the NFL) to rebuild his value for a deal next year.

If it's not a one year deal, I'm not interested for the reasons others have pointed out.

But, a Clark/Pennel/Jones/Pissed Off Clowney line?

This defense starts to look like a Top 10 D complete with an offense no one can shut down in the NFL. It's fun to think about, at least.
That makes sense to me. He’s probably fine in contract years.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.