View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 07:13 AM   #37520
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's hit or miss here. I have been doing a variety of home improvement projects, so Home Depot has been a bit of a second home lately. On the one hand, you do see a lot of Hispanic men without masks. But you also see many who do since they are used to wearing them for their jobs (lots of painters and carpenters for example).

It would be fascinating to see a poll about mask wearing. It's obvious we'd see big differences across political affiliations, but I'm sure there are others that would be surprising.
Same with the home projects and visits to Home Depot. Feel the more legit crews have a higher rate of mask wearing, the groups hanging in the parking lot looking for work, not so much. Picked up some stuff there yesterday and the security guy at the exit thanked us for wearing our masks, which are supposed to be mandated for shopping indoors here. Its truly bizarre how few seem to be wearing them.

On a lighter note, got my first haircut in 4 months yesterday. Got a nice little farmers tan going on my head.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.