View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 03:39 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
First of all, this isn't about the Raiders or about a football team or coach but about manipulating pictures to appear that someone is going to be shot in the head...and people justifying that type of behavior as somehow being a legit response to losing a FOOTBALL GAME. FWIW, I've been on Raiders boards for four years and have never seen something like that picture being held up as funny...MOF, the times I've seen someone try they were removed. Go figure.
I never said the picture wasn't necessarily offensive. I just wondered how you could support a team who's fans are 1000 times worse than this because they've actually done physical harm to people over a FOOTBALL GAME. Me, you, and everyone else posts something stupid from time to time, it's just an internet message board.

I sure hope you aren't insinuating that there are people on this board that actually want to shoot Greg Robinson in the head. If that is the case, I've got some oceanfront property here in Indiana I can sell you.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.