View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 10:10 AM   #37269
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
But if you were listening, and I think you were, to my opening statement and my response to one of the questions, I feel very strongly we need to do whatever we can to get the children back to school. So I think we are in lock agreement with that. The other thing that I’d like to clarify very briefly is that when things get in the press of what I supposedly said, I didn’t say. I never said we can’t play a certain sport.

What happens is that people in the sport industry, they could either be people from players association, owners, people involved in the health of the players ask me opinions regarding certain facts about the spread of the virus, what the dynamics are. I give it and then it gets interpreted that I’m saying you can’t play this sport or you can’t play that sport. I agree with you. I am completely unqualified to tell you whether you can play a sport or not. The only thing that I can do is, to the best of my ability, give you the facts and the evidence associating what I know about this outbreak. Thank you.
One of the big frustrations with this whole thing.... science is gathering data and making conclusions. The media and masses are all about turning it into static "facts" and right vs. wrong.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.