View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 09:49 PM   #2309
MVP

I remove membrane, brine, never wrap, and let the wood decide the sweetness as sugar is not in my rub..

Let me guess ...pellet smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Brine ribs? There's no need.

Put a nice rub on them, team no wrap and cook until see more of the bone getting exposed.

Only time I wrap is if I'm actively aiming for sweet flavor, which isn't often anymore.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.