View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 06:59 PM   #4107
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I have refrained from any grief towards that. It takes a bit to shake off the mindset you've developed over the many, many years of pre-Mahomes.

PTSD
I agree. I was not in the game day thread, I was watching with a few friends and some whiskey. While I never game up, I was certainly not happy at the 8 minute mark in the 4th...but I can honestly say, I still believed. Such a glorious finish to that game from the stupid 9ers early celebration till the hoisting of the Lombardi by Reid...

I ran up and down my street with my Chiefs flag screaming like a lunatic...best evening of football in the history of evenings of football.

But, I forgive those who doubted. It's understandable to say the least.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote