View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 11:39 AM   #35822
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
I can appreciate that perspective. And like I alluded to before, I posted a few of that guy's tweets here because I thought people would be interested and also to hear what other people have to say about it.

I'm not a believer or disbeliever in it at this point. Believe me, when I post something and posters like pete latch onto it while generally smart people like cdcox and hamas are skeptical, it carries weight with me. The opinions of posters who are dumb or are just poop-slingers here I couldn't care less about, but people like those guys who have substantive objections post opinions that I value.

That being said, I have always tried to play within the rules here and also within the boundaries of what people I respect here consider to be acceptable behavior. If it seems this is unwanted or derailing to the thread I don't want to bring that. Everyone knows where to find and follow this person if they are interested in hearing that perspective.
....okay

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.