View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 05:52 AM   #703
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerthigpen!1! View Post
What’s y’alls best guess on how the draft order would be determined if there isn’t a 2020 season?

That’s a tough one. I suspect it would be based on the 2020 order in some way.

They could also go the other way and do a lottery of some sort, but that seems unlikely and hard to me. Maybe one pool for the non revenue sharing teams and another for the teams that do share?

Teams 1-10 are some combination of the teams getting comp round a or b picks this year, separate lottery draft for them, then the remaining 20 go in a separate lottery that slots teams 11-30.

Of course, in that scenario, you know the Cardinals would end up with the first pick, right?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.