View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 08:03 AM   #15226
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Last night I wanted to treat myself to an opulent dinner out as it had been over 3 months since I've really had a great meal at a restaurant.

I went to a nice steakhouse in Old Town Scottsdale called Bourbon and Bones.

Started with a Tito's dirty martini with olives. They served a complimentary jar of two pieces of thick bacon.
I then ordered a bottle of French Wine: Les Tourelles de la Cree Beaune Knights Templar Cuvee 2016. It had a great flavor profile from start to finish. Very smooth from start to finish. Lighter than a Cab Sav but not as light as a Merlot.
Next was Ahi Poke with Jícama slices.
Then Pork Belly with a sweet spicy topping.
3rd dish Heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and micro-greens with a dash of balsamic. Had a small basket of warm bread and butter.
Then the main course was rack of lamb done medium with Au Gratin potatoes and french green beans with bacon and shallots.

I was in heaven! It was incredible and the rack of lamb was out of this world.

Had some Häagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream when I got home

Was a very very happy camper.
Complementary bottle of wine?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.