View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 06:13 PM   #4915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
The **** is your problem. Its called research. Hometeam is a big time car guy whose opinion I respect.
Yep he got a good education, very knowledgeable in more than just the business. I wouldn't want to be in a box when they TO a deal to him.

He is well above that part of the business now but in his day...I bet he ran some astonishing numbers.

Why isn't anyone mentioning an Avalon Limited?

Hometowm????
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.