View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 02:09 PM   #27797
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Well, we've even seen Mahomes miss on 1 or 2 of those over the past couple of years, so nothing is guaranteed. But I would think that the top 25 percent of quarterbacks will make that pass catchable a majority of the time. I don't remember what the pressure was like, but I think he had time, right? Heck, I'd even say a top-12 quarterback makes that pass catchable over half the time.

Yeah, that breakdown sounds fair. Regarding Pat, I think there's a chance first half Mahomes misses that throw, but I don't think there is a chance that 4th quarter playoff Mahomes does anything but drill his receiver in stride. Even in his lone playoff loss, he obliterated the Patriots D like a tidal wave in last year's AFC Championship game.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.