View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 10:06 AM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ferrell is just down right bad. Only movie I actually enjoy of his is semi-pro. That shit cracks me up.
He was good on SNL back in the day. I haven't paid enough attention, and admittedly I've skipped most of his movies, but the few movies I have seen have been bad enough to repel me from the rest. I wonder if he writes his own bad movies or if he's just terrible at picking scripts. I feel like maybe he got full of himself, or maybe he became famous enough that people are afraid to talk him down from bad ideas.

Oddly, I think the best movie I've seen him in is Everything Must Go, which is not a comedy at all.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.