View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 09:35 AM   #673
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I mean, now all we have to watch Mike Matheny **** up is everything not related to pinch hitting for the pitcher.

So, that’s not much, just:
Player management
When to pull a starter
Bullpen usage
Lineup construction
Letting players be relaxed

Ah, shit...

I had almost forgotten they hired that dumb****, until I saw someone talk about “Dayton and Mike.” Took me a few minutes to remember who “Mike” was.
It's truly the only thing I look forward to this year...

I still cannot ****ing believe how much talent he squandered here. And remember - if that POS doesn't butcher the 2014 NLCS as badly as he does, Oscar Taveras isn't dead in the Dominican a week later.

So hey - if you're lucky he won't KILL the best position prospect your system produced in the last 20 years...

(Yes, I know this is irrational, but I still blame Jon Baker for Derrick Thomas's death so I can damn sure blame Matheny for Oscar. KEEP THE KICKOFF INBOUND BAKER, YOU STUPID ASS!!!)
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote