View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 02:21 PM   #5400
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
To people in this thread who have a brain (aka not Clay), are you expecting another big drop in the near future or over these next 6-ish months?
(Taps head to confirm brain presence.)

My theory is that we'll see another drop as a second wave of Covid comes around. But it won't be as big or abrupt as the first because we know a lot more now. So maybe a 5 or 10 percent drop that's more of a skid downward than a fast decline. It'll slowly climb or just stagnate, and then we'll get a vaccine next year and it'll take off again. I think we might get a small bump after the presidential election, too.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.