View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 01:31 AM   #268
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Amen.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...arting-AFC-QBs

Just look at that thread. Aside from "Jim" (who does some hilarious mental gymnastics) they all seem to agree that Mahomes is the guy to beat. Hell, some of them don't even think Lamar is #2. Always fascinating to look at other fan boards.
I'm impressed with that forum. It honestly reminded me of watching our forum react when someone would say Alex was a top 5 QB. That type of cynicism would have never flown in a lot of other Chiefs fan sites out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Nah, **** their defence. They have repeatedly gone out of their way to injure our QB. That's their main strategy. **** those ****z.

I am not fond of Judon. Seemed to hit Mahomes late every chance he got.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 06-15-2020 at 01:37 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote