View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 11:49 PM   #264
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Just go over to the Ravens forum. Their QB just won MVP, yet a lot of them still salivate over Mahomes. They know who the true king is.
Ravens fans, in my experience, have actually been quite realistic about the Lamar vs Mahomes debate. After the Super Bowl I saw two Ravens' forums where the majority conceded that they wouldn’t have beaten the Chiefs in the playoffs (but they wished they could have lost to us instead of the Titans, funnily enough).

I don’t know if completely unexpectedly winning a Super Bowl knocks the edge off some fanbases, but even my ****posts on the Ravens subreddit get upvotes, and that’s saying something.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 06-15-2020 at 02:56 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote