View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 03:34 PM   #34802
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
WTF was all this concern when thousands and thousands of people running through the streets?
I can only speak for myself. I'm definitely concerned, and I won't be surprised to see an uptick in numbers soon. On the plus side, it was all outside, and I have a lot of trouble believing that brief exposure to someone outside is likely to be a common means of transfer.

I've said it before, but the main weapon I'd use against this thing if it were up to me is the outdoors. Every possible gathering of a large group of people should be outside if it's in any way possible IMO.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.