View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 03:15 PM   #34798
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I don’t want to see a lockdown. No one does.

So do your part when you’re out. Wear a mask and social distance. We CAN slow the spread with basic guidelines if people would just do their part.

I went to an outlet mall store here this week. They limited it to 20 people inside at a time. I waited in line 10 minutes to get in with marks 6ft apart when waiting. Once in they wiped the counters between all customers and all staff was wearing masks. It felt pretty safe and even these basic measures will slow the spread and keep business open. You need 50%+ business/people doing it. Those not wanting to wear a mask because of “freedom” will cause a lockdown in certain States. Their actions will literally force the governments hand for something they say they’re against.
Went through BK drive through at lunch, I was craving a whopper for some reason.

Kid working the drive through was wearing a mask. I shit you not, I was watching him run my card and he pulled down his mask and coughed and then put his mask back on.

I was going to say something but decided it was likely not going to be worth my time.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.