View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:15 AM   #5661
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I do not think we repeat if Sutton remains the coordinator.

In fact, I see us losing against the Vikings, the Chargers in Mexico City, and maaaybe the Chargers at home, too. Those games required some nasty defensive stands, and I don't think the Toilet Paper defense would have held strong.

We most likely would’ve lost at New England too. The defense made a HUGE stand down by 8 at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.