View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 08:21 AM   #131
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
This is so weird. I've never seen a green flip in a PSA holder. It's definitely from the earlier days of PSA. As for that "card"....someone just separated the front half of the card (the chrome part) with the back half of the card (the paper part)...you can still see the left over adhesive on his butt. Strange, I don't think they would ever put something like this in a slab today.
I think the flip just indicates that it was submitted to be encapsulated. There is no auth grade or anything other than it just being entombed in a case. Its not expensive and I didn't pay much anyway. I just thought it was unique and cool.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.