View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 10:14 AM   #3156
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I think we can all be pretty confident that if we played the 2018 season 100 times, the Newport Beach Neptunes would be the champions in about 85 of those.

The surprise for Newport was that our defense ended up tops in the league, which was what I was expecting given our draft focus, but the offense actually carried us for half the season while the defense was finding its rhythm. For the first half of the season, I feel like the offense was the more productive unit. Then at the end of the season the defense was rolling and the offense sputtered.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.