View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 09:47 PM   #62
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
After looking some more at the monitor you posted, it just seems like newer technology overall and it had some features listed with which I am not familiar and, therefore, do not know whether or not they make a difference.

After I built my old GTX 1070 tower, I realized it was silly to not have something better than my old ass 24" Samsung 60hz 1080p panel. My GTX 1070 was maxing the games on Ultra settings with ease. I needed something better to do it justice.

So I originally bought a 27" 1440p (2K) Dell TN panel with GSync and it was within my "new monitor" budget. When I hooked it up, though, I just felt like I wasn't quite happy and everything seemed a little too yellow no matter how much I ****ed with the RGB and temperature/hue settings. I was going to replace that monitor with an identical model hoping things would be better.

After some thought, I just decided to say "**** it" and splurge on something much better (at the time, it was basically like the best monitor you could get under $1000). It was much more expensive than the Dell and as soon as I bought, feelings of buyer's remorse started to creep in.

As soon as I hooked it up, I got the biggest shit-eating grin of all time and realized I made the right decision. Been happy as **** with it ever since. It's now been through 2 computer builds and I have zero interest in upgrading.
Thanks. My son is ready to buy but is hesitant to pull the trigger on a monitor since this time it’s his own money and he wants to get it right. I’ll share your review with him.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.