View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #34367
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I'm not taking sides because I don't really feel like the argument is productive, but for the edification of anyone who is interested, we updated our COVID-19 treatment guidelines last Thursday. There is a lot that goes into treating these cases, but the broad strokes are:

1) Remdesivir is currently available
2) HCQ is no longer included in the guidelines due to "lack of compelling evidence at this time"
3) Tocilizumab
4) NSAIDs are fine based on no established link between NSAID use and worsening COVID-19
5) Convalescent plasma for severe cases
I truly appreciate you taking time to stop by and update us. Stay safe out there, friend.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote