Thread: Movies and TV Jason Whitlock out at FS1
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 01:23 PM   #32
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Jason seems to wear out his welcome everywhere he goes. I did feel he was finally settling in on Speak For Yourself. I found myself disliking Marcellus Wiley much more than Jason wich I really thought could never happen.

Wouldnt it be something if KK and Witless teamed up together back in KC on an upstart new sports radio show. Id tune in just to listen to the fireworks.
Yeah, that's a no from me dawg...

My contempt for Keitzman is just WAY too strong. There isn't a co-host in the world you can pair him with to make me listen to anything he's associated with.

In the long history of that dude being an assbag, the Reid's kid thing doesn't even make the top 20. Fortunately it struck the right emotional chords with enough people to finally get his ass canned.

He's just the !@#$ing worst. I'd rather listen to Bayless and I hate Keitzman even more for making me say that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote