View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 12:36 PM   #34275
I missed '69!

I’ve taken this virus way more seriously than most and I still do. I have a twin daughter that has a history of kidney infections which gave her kidney scarring and now high blood pressure she’s on meds for. She’s in great health otherwise.

These “protests” are total BS. They are endangering people and doing WAY more harm than good. I’ve literally not heard one “protester” give solutions to what they see is a problem. People that just bitch without offering answers are pitiful. The murderer has been arrested. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t see that as justice. Discuss hiring more minority officers. Mandatory body cams. Etc. These people of all colors are destroying their communities not helping them.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote