View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:49 AM   #34266
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oh THAT’S what’s going on

Holy shit some of you are unbelievable. And you had the nerve to call me a “bitch ass hoe” lmao
I can’t speak for others but I don’t come here much anymore because of trolls like you who make everything a zero sum game of arguing straw men. I could give a f about the media fear mongering or the politicians. I’ve only ever cared about the science, and as a pandemic unfolds before our eyes the science has been incredible and messy all at the same time, truly unprecedented. Science is always changing and testing hypothesis, and that’s why I trust it above all, but understand it can and will change direction as more research is done. That’s the scientific method, and about the only thing one can find any truth in even as its changing at warp speed.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote