View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:28 AM   #34247
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
No,

But it's just a guess honestly. The lockdown in my estimation was a wasted effort considering some of the serology studies coming back.

Many more people were infected than we even knew about. So while I don't think it was effective, it not because it COULDN'T have been. But more along the lines is it was implemented months to late in my own estimation.

That being said, we will be able to compare and contrast soon enough.
Of course it's a guess, because it didn't happen. But we do have the estimates of deaths with mitigation, and without. And that estimate has been proven to be accurate.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.