View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 05:19 PM   #27703
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Warner is one of my favorite young linebackers in the game. He's perhaps not as good as he should be in the run game, but he's terrific in the passing game.
He's one of the few guys I cited specifically when I did the homework on how half-assed the Chiefs have been in trying to find an off-ball linebacker for nearly 20 years.

They haven't even tried. And so several middle-round guys like Warner that they could've easily stumbled onto in the last several years had they emphasized the position have gone on to have good careers elsewhere.

Hopefully Gay signifies their realization that they need to actually make an effort here and there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.