View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 09:06 PM   #5019
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
But that would take a sense of understanding the market. You seem to like playing these "get rich quick" stocks which means you have no ****ing idea of wwhat you are doing.
Wrong as usual, Pete. I'm the Alex Smith of stocks. Only invested long term safe plays my whole life.

But because of PISS POOR CHIEFSPLANET ADVICE I'm now playing the pandemic to regain my losses. And nearly there.

Hell, I should have been a lot less conservative, I would have made all my money back on MARK and VTIQ already, instead of just half. Got out too early.

No matter. I'll make it back, and a far higher percentage than you will election night.

PROVE IT, CHUMP.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.