View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 05:23 PM   #214
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Sidney Crosby still does shit I haven't seen since Gretzky.

That think he did in his first game back where he just undressed that poor bastard of a defenseman, passed the puck off the cage back to himself, doubled back and then fired a centering pass between 3 sticks and 4 guys to set up a tap-in was just absurd. I'll see if I can hunt it down but it was incredible.

EDIT:

Just look at the damn hands, man, especially the ice-level view. After he dekes Donato and circles back he has that puck on a string and is just waiting for someone to over-commit before he threads it between 3 players and the goalie without any of them getting a stick or skate on it. Just awesome.
Crosby’s game is better down low than McDavid and will translate better as he gets old, but the oh **** look d men get when McDavid turns the corner the acceleration and hands at that speed is crazy.
This goal is crazy good , to beat a pro D clean like that is hard
https://youtu.be/NK7bH2lU7_E
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.