View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 04:25 PM   #27683
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I'd love to hear more about how you used my post to conclude that I've somehow given a "diagnosis". Second, can you share the definition of "reversion" you're relying on in your post? Knowing whether you're using Merriam Websters' or Cambridge's (my personal favorite) definition would be key in order for us to have an intellectual discussion on a Chiefs football fan site.

You're a funny cat, PG.
What did you mean by "reverted to 2018 mode"? I honestly don't GAF what definition you use, assuming it makes sense.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.