View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 09:17 AM   #213
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Should be a good young team to Elias Peterson is pretty amazing.

But to be honest become a Oilers fan Mcdavid is not playing the same game as anybody else.
Sidney Crosby still does shit I haven't seen since Gretzky.

That think he did in his first game back where he just undressed that poor bastard of a defenseman, passed the puck off the cage back to himself, doubled back and then fired a centering pass between 3 sticks and 4 guys to set up a tap-in was just absurd. I'll see if I can hunt it down but it was incredible.

EDIT:

Just look at the damn hands, man, especially the ice-level view. After he dekes Donato and circles back he has that puck on a string and is just waiting for someone to over-commit before he threads it between 3 players and the goalie without any of them getting a stick or skate on it. Just awesome.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 05-27-2020 at 09:22 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.