View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 08:35 AM   #33542
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not sure about your area, but it's required (or at least strongly suggested) here that you wear a mask when you aren't eating.
Thanks, I was just curious what's going on in other parts of the Country. I live in Wichita, KS (Sedgwick County). We have had so few cases here, and the overwhelming majority of deaths have been nursing homes (17 of the 21).

For reference, there are about 520K people in our County.
(Updated Sedgwick County 5/26/20 3:00pm)
CASES (C)

RECOVERIES (R)

DEATHS (D)

ACTIVE CASES (AC)
AC = C - R - D

PEOPLE TESTED

People around here aren't required to wear a mask in restaurants or bars. I believe only the Staff has that requirement. My Son and his girlfriend have been to both restaurants and bars since we re-opened, and he said no one except Staff were wearing masks.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.