View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 06:17 PM   #27656
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm not saying Mahomes shouldn't have his ring. I'm saying he played like shit for like 3 quarters of his first Super Bowl then went nuclear in the last handful of minutes to steal the win. Dude said Brady should have just played better throughout the games to not have to win with late-game heroics but that's exactly what Pat did.. and it doesn't matter. They won the games they won.

The wins against Seattle, Atlanta and Los Angeles were some bullshit, but a dub is a dub. Those wins required some fluky plays to make happen, but on the flip side you could argue that fluke plays going against him also kept him from another three rings. If not for a helmet catch, or a routine drop by Welker or a strip-sack in a game with over 1,000 yards of offense, he could have had 9 Super Bowls.

Ew. That really would be the darkest timeline.
I wouldn't say Mahomes played like shit for 3 quarters. He really wasn't bad in the first half. The back-to-back Int's in the 3rd and early 4th were not ideal, but he was moving the team on both of those drives too.

Best performance? No. Playing like shit? No.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote