View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:02 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If there is one thing we know, QB Rating doesnt always tell the story. It CAN but if your QB is a gutless piece of shit like Carr or Alex Smith its just an inflated stat for conservative QBs.
I agree on that. Guys like Carr and Smith look good on QBR and other stats that dont involve winning games when it counts, but I couldnt take Cam over Brady like you suggested. I hate Cam and I hate Brady, for different reasons but given the same weapons you gotta take Brady. We dont even know what to expect from Cam at this point, which is why hes still unsigned.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli