View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #32803
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
If your point is more people over the age of 65 are dying from Covid than Influenza then I agree. My point was that according to that CDC spreadsheet that more are dying from "pneumonia" than Covid. They have a Covid+pneumonia column so I assume that means the stand alone pneumonia column means it was from something other than covid.
My point was neither; my point was that Marcellus' claim that this is not that deadly for those under 65 is wholly without merit and even the most generous analysis of the numbers from his perspective demonstrates that.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.