View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:57 PM   #5534
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I have an idea, and I don't know if it will work or is even legal. I've always been a good ball striker. I'll hit greens but I 3 putt, ALOT. I'm really bad at short putts. That is my biggest bugaboo.

So, why couldn't I get a midget putter. Just a small shaft, put the grip towards the clubhead almost and get on my knees to putt. I don't know how I would ever pull or block it. Might be able to do it on short chips where you don't need to get it very high.

They banned Sam Snead I think it was for putting thru his legs, maybe I can get something else banned
Read "golf is not a game of perfect" Bob Rotella, it will help with your putting.

if you hit 10 perfect putts the odds are you might miss 1 or 2 because of imperfections in the green etc, so make the best swing you can and live with the results and if you miss it wasn't your fault.

Also completely remove distance out of the putting equation, I know it sounds crazy but your brain automatically adjusts for distance(shooting basketball you don't think how far back to bring your arms etc..)picture the hole and try and make it , aim small miss small , lag putts don't work.

And thinking you have the right line is more important that actually having the right line. I know it is another crazy one but it works, every putt has multiple lines depending on speed etc..

I believe I can make anything within 10 feet, so it puts less pressure on my chipping so I make better chips and rarely end up with 10 footers .

My Dad has never made a bad swing/putt/ ( it is always a bad lie/wind/bad bounce etc..)he thinks is swing is perfect, he is completely delusional but at 73 he still shoot his age so it the end it doesn't matter.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote