Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 10:52 AM   #555
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Most of these actors and actresses say they'll lose up to 12 pounds by bathing in epsom salt because it draws out excess water weight. I have no idea whether it works or not because I've never tried it but I do know that it's a very common practice.

Scott Foley, Jennifer Garner's ex-husband, explain in this article how he prepares for shirtless scenes:

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=28553149

"Drink a ton of water -- as much as you can -- don't eat anything, get in a sauna, sweat it out," he explained. "When you get home, get in a bath, as hot as you can take it. You fill it with Epsom salt and really hot water -- like 20 lbs. of Epsom salt so it's so salty that the salt doesn't even dissolve. That's going to suck all this water out of your body. You could drop 12-15 pounds by tomorrow morning."
Yeah. I’m not tough enough for that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.