View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 10:44 AM   #31527
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
It’s always funny to me that people talk bad about Planet Fitness. For one it’s cheap so that works for a lot of people, but having derision for people working out at the wrong place is just plain dumb. It has everything people need to get into and stay in shape.
We live in such a stupid world.

Years ago I had a membership at a gym because they had an area to play roller hockey... and I'd rarely use the gym equipment, but one day I just needed to stretch my calf and put all of like 10 pounds on..... lifting bro who was walking up to the machine looked at the weight, looked me up/down, looked at the machine again.... I just chuckled at him and said something under my breath like "great workout".

I mean, who the hell knows if someone is simply a beginner or rehabbing, etc.... some people are such douchebags.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.