Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 01:28 PM   #546
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
That’s a fair comparison. Though Drew Barrymore wasn’t all that attractive in the show, IMO. She was a bit on the heavy side. Either way, I found it a mildly entertaining watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
She's certainly no Elizabeth Montgomery, but not bad.
The old adage "The camera adds 10 pounds" should really be revised to "The camera adds at least 20 pounds".

I've run into Drew several times a year in the past 15 or so years and I have to say, she looks completely "normal" in person. She isn't a girl that anyone would think off-camera is "heavy", let alone, "fat".

It's really shocking to run into most of these people in person because for the most part, they're so freaking thin, they're almost anorexic! And it's not just the women, it's the men, too. Their faces are so gaunt, their legs soooo thin - it just doesn't look "natural" in real life.

For example, we have a close friend that's a commercial actress. In person, she looks like skin and bones - literally. She's very pretty and some would say -beautiful - but she's a stick figure. But when you see her on TV or FaceTime or Zoom - she's stunning and looks amazing.

Some people just look amazing on film while most of us (myself included - I HATE seeing pictures of myself or on video chat), just can't pull it off.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.