View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 11:48 AM   #553
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
OR...not release a freaking movie until the entire trilogy galaxy was planned out and set in stone, like the MCU.

It was a completely wasted opportunity that they'll never have again.
Yeah, that's just nuts.

I remember hearing that Lucas had prepared an outline for all nine installments of a triple trilogy back in the 70s or 80s. If true, I assume that must have been tossed aside. Can't imagine that he would penned such a disjointed mess, especially back before he became a bloated, egomaniacal jackass. As bad as I, II and III were, at least the overall story line was mostly coherent. It was the execution that failed.

If only someone could travel back in time to 1983, make him watch the shitshow that his baby would devolve into later, and scream at him "DON'T ****ING LET THIS HAPPEN!"

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote