Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 04:02 PM   #2729
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
What can you guys tell me about HR brand shotguns?

Been looking to add one as a home defense weapon and occasional bird gun, I know bird guns are different, but just want one to take when my bird crazy buddy asks me to go with him

Looked at a 12 gauge pump model with a field length barrel for $250, which is super affordable... would I be better off getting a Remington in the same gauge for $379?
Honestly, I wasn't that familiar with them, but I looked them up and, it seems that for the money, they would serve you well. Only one way to find out.....buy it and shoot some birds!

For me, though, I would probably prefer the Remington - for the name and reputation alone.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.