View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:51 AM   #30491
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Because he hasn't always been right.
How could anyone expect him to be 'right' 100% of the time, when this is the first time this century in which America and the world has dealt with a virus of this nature?

Again, this is science and the first time any scientists have dealt with this deadly strain.

Quote:
I said we should listen to others as well.
Who? Which credible immunologist have disagreed with Fauci's advice?

Quote:
You say his word isn't gospel yet you are doing just what I am talking about which is arguing with anyone who says his word isn't gospel.
No, YOU said his word wasn't Gospel, not me. Again, Gospel has been set in stone for more than 2,000 years.

Science changes every day due to new discoveries.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote