View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:46 AM   #30488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm, admittedly, naive when it comes to political discourse. I don't watch TV news at all. I've probably spent less than an hour total in the past year reading threads in DC. I get most of my news from scrolling Google News, which gives me news from a variety of sources, and I don't really get excited about sensationalist headlines.

It's beyond my understanding that the people who keep our water and food safe, who work to reduce substance abuse, improve mental health, and ensure that our communities are safe, are now being politicised. I do research studies with public health departments. I can assure you that none of them are in it for the money.

So yeah, I'm pretty surprised at how this has all gone.
Fair enough. As a mod here, I just assumed you had seen this movie before.

A lot of the same actors.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.