View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #30487
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I'd argue you at least had an idea this was coming.
I'm, admittedly, naive when it comes to political discourse. I don't watch TV news at all. I've probably spent less than an hour total in the past year reading threads in DC. I get most of my news from scrolling Google News, which gives me news from a variety of sources, and I don't really get excited about sensationalist headlines.

It's beyond my understanding that the people who keep our water and food safe, who work to reduce substance abuse, improve mental health, improve air quality, and just generally keep people healthy, are now being politicised. I do research studies with public health departments. I can assure you that none of them are in it for the money.

So yeah, I'm pretty surprised at how this has all gone.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote