View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:06 AM   #3087
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Woof - forgot to get my lineup set prior to gametime so the much needed return of the league's top ballhawk...wasn't.

Sure might have helped have Denzel Ward back, but Julian Stanford makes a huge pick from the LB corps inside 2 minutes w/ Tulsa in Benton territory to allow Prescott to lead a TD drive as the half expired.

Some tight moments there into the 4th as it was a 3 point game but Prescott was good for some key plays the whole game and Benton pulls back into a tie for the division lead w/ a 7 point win over Tulsa.

After 2 straight losses (including a Springfield loss that just looks worse and worse), it was a much needed recovery from Benton that clinched a playoff berth. The loss to Manhattan took the bye off the table so ultimately Benton is playing for seeding next week while Kansas City is fighting for its playoff lives. Not gonna lie - I'm pretty much pulling for a 4-way at 9-7 among that lot and some really confusing tiebreaker scenarios.

If resting my players was a thing, I'd probably do so. I'm not sure I care much about the division title and I'm not confident enough in seeding to know what I need to do to avoid playing the bizarrely hot Leander Lasercats.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.