View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:59 PM   #30180
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Possibly. It seems to me like people in LA are generally more compliant than people in the midwest are, though.
I think that people will comply, as long as the beaches, trails and parks are open. Social Distancing will be much more difficult when millions of people are allowed to resume their normal outdoor activities but I think most people will continue to follow the orders as much as possible.

I've mentioned this earlier in the thread but more than 60% of people I've seen driving, whether it's been on my street or in Hollywood or on the freeways, have been wearing a mask in their cars.

As for guns?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.