View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:51 PM   #30175
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Possibly. It seems to me like people in LA are generally more compliant than people in the midwest are, though.
Well, yeah. But are we talking about the sunset strip or are we talking about South Central? Because it's a lot easier to sit at home all day, compliant in a mansion wiping down your car collection than it is to be piled into a 2 bedroom house with 9 of your closest family members. There are some very, very impoverished and neglected communities in LA county, and they probably feel that more than ever right now. Violent crime is even beginning to increase in rougher KC neighborhoods, and one has to believe that spike in aggression is tied to the frustrations being felt as a result of this new way of living.

I'm working at home. I'm fine with it. I'm grateful to have a paycheck and a job that allows me to do that. I'm also not deaf to the fact that many don't have that opportunity and that the frustration of communities that are already underserved is probably compounded by the sense that the rights they do have are now less than they were a few weeks ago.

It's a wild time to be alive, man.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.