Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 12:30 PM   #262
Has a particular set of skills

When I moved from KC to Florida I got rid of a lot of memorabilia. Mike was a huge Ken Griffey jr. fan. I had a lot of Ken Griffey jr. stuff. I met him and his wife in Springfield to give him the Griffey memorabilia.

He was like a little kid again. His eyes lighted up every time he discovered something else. He got on the phone and called his mom to tell her of all the cool Griffey stuff he was getting. I know he had his demons to overcome, as we all do but, this is how I chose to remember Mike, in this moment.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote